Tips for Maintaining Natural Stone
- Keep surfaces dust free remove any dust, grit, and sand from the stone’s surface.
- Sweep floors on a daily basis to prevent dirt from scratching the surface under foot and accumulating in the grout.
- Mop on a regular basis after sweeping or vacuuming. Mop your natural stone with warm water and a clean non-abrasive mop.
- Clean up accidental spills as soon as possible. Do not rub a spill, simply blot it up.
- Use mats at entrances to trap dirt, sand, gravel, etc.
- DON”T use vinegar, lemon juice, or other acid containing cleaners such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub & tile cleaners on your stone. It can easily damage the stone if they are not specifically natural stone safe.
- Clean your countertops daily with a soft cloth or paper towel.
- Apply 113 M Polish for additional luster on the natural stone countertop.